Lately I've been having a lot going on in my mind. About 2 weeks ago, a thought popped into my mind out of the blue about transferring schools. I've been really struggling with this idea because of the fact that I LOVE Johnson and the people here so much. This idea has really been weighing me down in the last couple weeks, and I have finally come to a point where a decision will be made very soon. I'm struggling greatly with the confusion of my choices and so it is look like a semester off is what I'll be taking. It's come to the point where I cannot truly justify spending the money on Johnson's classes when I'm so unsure as to my future here. Over half of the classes I take next semester will not be transferable to a public university. It really breaks my heart to be separated from my friends but I know that this is probably the wisest option.
Now comes the fun part. Once the decision is 100%, then I need to file the necessary paper work, decide what I'm doing during spring semester (short term missions trip maybe?), and start taking certain belongings home so that I can fit everything when I leave after finals.
I know that this is going to be one of the hardest things I have done. I really do not even know what my life will be like without a daily dose of "Johnson Reality" but no matter how scary the thought is, it just may be the step that I must take.
Well, I see that I have come close to bed time, I wish you all a blessed day, keep your eyes open for the hand of the Lord in your daily lives.
Love,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment