Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Holy Spirit, Assurance, and Coffee

Yep, here I am sitting in my hometown's Starbucks pretending to read for my papers. I find it curious that I picked the topic of the Holy Spirit for my Composition paper. I mean, sure, I really want to know more about it and wanted to study the different theories anyways, but I knew how much I would struggle with the topic. So here I am, with a paper due at 10 am this Monday, and I still have yet to have even made a working outline, nor have I chosen my final sources. I really am unsure as to what angles I am going to put into my paper, nor do I really care at this point. Not only have I not really gotten much done in terms of my Composition paper, but I have also lacked to gain any ground on my BCB Response Paper (which is due by midnight on Monday). I'm sure to have a lovely day and night of work tomorrow....

But besides all of the homework that I am not working, I have accomplished a few things since I returned home for Thanksgiving on Thursday night. I packed up about half of my belongings and unpacked them  (not all are put back in place, but at least they are home). Now that I've started the registering process and the moving process, I know that I made the correct choice. I also feel as though I will not be returning to JBC. :( I think that I may be able to do greater good in a different area than JBC offers. I am sad to say that I will not be returning, but also happy at the same time. It has taking some of the weight of my decision off of my shoulders, this feeling of new found confidence. I hope to maintain all of the friendships from Johnson, but I am also looking forward to making some new ones at IPFW. Okay, okay, okay. It's time to get myself back to reading for these papers.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment